Establishment of Mahua Bank for Development of Kolam a Primitive tribe.
- For the last 3 years 12 groups involving 240 women havebeen trained to stored approximately 5000 Kgs of Mahua in their respective villages and earned an profit of more than 1 lack 75 thousand rupees.
- Seven of these groups have been successful in getting MF-1 licence to procure/store and sell Mahua by the state excise department.
- One nursery of Mahua saplings has come up realising the importance of regeneration.
- Tribal Development Department has extended a grant of 30 thousand rupees to these groups for conducting Mahua activities.
- Optimised storage of Mahua in Dholi a traditional way of Mahua storage in this region.